Lila's snapshots


Meet my granddaughter Lila

In celebration of my first grandchild Lila Eviana's birthday today, I made a video of some of her photos taken via Skype when we "talk" to her and personally captured when we had our summer vacation in July 2013.

It's a beautiful video of some of the things she did and some of those "firsts" between us.

She is an adorable baby and growing to be a beautiful young child.

I love her very much, she makes my day complete even if it's only through Skype that we got to see and talk to her. 

Nowadays, she's already doing some funny tactics that really sent me laughing.

I think she's going to be a natural joker when she grow up.

Enjoy Lila's video of beautiful photos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drie Tips om je geest gerust te stellen!

A Friend's Mysterious Tale

How do you welcome change?